In this episode of the Autoblog Podcast, Editor-in-Chief Greg Migliore is joined by Associate Editor Byron Hurd. They start off with a chat about the (sort of) long-term 2021 Acura TLX Type S, then segue into the 2022 BMW 2 Series Coupe. It’s a light news week so far, so in lieu of a current-events recap, they finish off with two scoops of “Spend My Money.”
Send us your questions for the Mailbag and Spend My Money at: [email protected].
Autoblog Podcast #706
Get The Podcast
- Apple Podcasts – Subscribe to the Autoblog Podcast in iTunes
- Spotify – Subscribe to the Autoblog Podcast on Spotify
- RSS – Add the Autoblog Podcast feed to your RSS aggregator
- MP3 – Download the MP3 directly
- What we’re driving
- “Spend My Money” double feature
Autoblog is now live on your smart speakers and voice assistants with the audio Autoblog Daily Digest. Say “Hey Google, play the news from Autoblog” or “Alexa, open Autoblog” to get your favorite car website in audio form every day. A narrator will take you through the biggest stories or break down one of our comprehensive test drives.