Players can find 39 Electroculus Collectibles on Narukami Island in Genshin Impact, and they can be used to level up the Statue of Seven in Inazuma.
There are 39 Electroculus collectibles on Narukami Island in Genshin Impact, and players will need to travel to every part of the island to locate all of them. Genshin Impact has a total of 181 Electroculus collectibles scattered around Inazuma, and they’re used to level up that area’s Statue of the Seven. Players will receive rewards for each new level they reach when offering Electroculi to a statue.
Players that have an Adventure Rank of at least 30 and have completed the Archon quest, “The Immovable God and the Eternal Euthymia” can access the Inazuma area. There are six main islands in Inazuma that each have Electroculus collectibles for players to find. Some require items like the Memento Lens in Genshin Impact, and others will require players to use an Electrogranum.
Once players have Inazuma unlocked, they can explore Narukami Island to look for Electroculus collectibles and other useful items. There are a few quests players will need to complete to fully open up every part of Narukami Island, so completing missions in this region early on will help players quickly complete their collection. There are 39 Electroculus collectibles to find on Narukami Island.
Finding Every Narukami Electroculus in Genshin Impact
Narukami has the most Electroculus collectibles out of the six regions in Inazuma. To find all 39 Electroculi, players will need to get Electro Sigils in Genshin Impact to offer to the Sacred Sakura to increase its level. Players will also need to use the Memento Lens for several Electroculus collectibles on Narukami Island. Finding all of them will allow players to increase the level of the Inazuma Statue of Seven and claim rewards for each level.
Narukami Island Electroculus Locations
- In the northwesternmost cluster of small islands, players need to travel to the highest point to find the Electroculus in a tree.
- In Ritou, players can climb the tree beside the Genshin Impact Statue of the Seven and glide to the nearby rooftop to find the Electroculus.
- This Electroculus can be found on top of a rock on the small strip of land connecting Ritou to Konda Village.
- Using the Electrogranum, players can find this Electroculus in the sky just southwest of where Konda Village is marked on the map.
- This Electroculus is north of Araumi just below the edge of the northernmost cliff.
- Players can travel to the small island northeast of the previous Electroculus and find this one by using the Electrogranum to go over the arena and to the right.
- The next collectible is on the island northeast of the previous one, and players will need to use the Memento Lens on the Kitsune Statues to obtain the Electroculus in Genshin Impact.
- This Electroculus is above the small easternmost island and can be reached using the Memento Lens.
- From the previous Electroculus, players can go to the small island to the southwest and find this one using the Memento Lens to open the cave.
- Just south of Araumi, players can find an Electroculus at the top of the ruins.
- South of the previous Electroculus, players can find another behind a Thunder Barrier that requires Sacred Sakura level 4.
- Southeast of Araumi, players will find an Electroculus behind a waterfall.
- Near the Grand Narukami Shrine, players can find an Electroculus by going over the stone entrance.
- Directly west of the Grand Narukami Shrine, players can find an Electroculus in a cave on the beach.
- Players can continue west from the previous Electroculus to find one at the top of a tree beside the house.
- From the Grand Narukami Shrine, players can glide southwest to reach an Electroculus floating in the air.
- With a level 10 Sacred Sakura Tree, players can use an Electrogranum to get past the Thunder Barrier just south of the Grand Narukami Shrine.
- Players can find an Electroculus on top of the Grand Narukami Shrine roof.
- East of the Grand Narukami Shrine, players can cross the broken bridge then find the Electroculus near some boxes.
- There’s an Electroculus on the eastern beach near some Kitsune statues.
- Players can head northwest of Kamisato Estate to find a floating Electroculus in Genshin Impact.
- Players can go east of Kamisato Estate to find an Electroculus above a waterfall.
- At Mount Yougou, there’s an Electroculus in the large opening.
- Southwest of the previous Electroculus, players can find one at the top of a waterfall.
- Southeast of Mount Yougou, there’s an Electroculus floating near the mountain’s peak.
- Players can head southwest from the previous Electroculus to find one near an abandoned shrine.
- Southeast of the last collectible, there’s a bear statue in the forest with an Electroculus near it.
- After obtaining the Rust-Worn key from Konda Village’s well, players can access an Electroculus in a cage northwest of Chinju Forest.
- There’s an Electroculus at the top of a large rock at the center of Chinju Forest.
- At the southernmost beach below Chinju Forest, players will need to bring the Seelies in Genshin Impact to the beach and use Thunder Sphere to reach the Electroculus high in the air.
- After using the teleport near Konda Village, players will find an Electroculus above the house directly in front of them.
- There’s an Electroculus to the right of the Thunder Barrier inside Konda Village well.
- Another Electroculus can be found inside Konda Village well after passing through the second Thunder Barrier.
- South of Byakko Plain, there’s an Electroculus on top of a large rock.
- Players can find an Electroculus at the highest point of Amakane Island floating above a tree.
- On the small island directly west of Genshin Impact‘s Inazuma City, there’s an Electroculus beneath a stone bridge.
- Players can go to the small island southeast of the previous Electroculus and find another one underwater at the western edge of the island.
- On top of the Shogun Castle, players can find another Electroculus.
- East of the previous collectible, players can find an Electroculus inside a cave to the right.
Players will receive a few different rewards for offering the Electroculus items to the Statue of Seven. The rewards include experience, Inazuma Shrine of Depths keys, Memory of Violet Flash items, Electro Sigils, and Primogems in Genshin Impact. Collecting every reward will require all 181 Electroculus collectibles in Genshin Impact, including the 39 that players can find on Narukami Island.
Genshin Impact is available for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Android, iOS, and PC.
Skyrim: What Happens If You Enter The Thalmor Embassy As A High Elf
About The Author